No products in the cart.
- Analog dynamics processing for professional-grade audio.
- Compact 500 Series format for easy integration.
- Fully discrete circuitry for pristine signal quality.
- Versatile compression modes, including unique Elysia modes.
- Dual-mono and stereo linking options for flexible use.
- Visually monitor dynamic LED Meter
- Made in Germany
- Over-compression is avoided by Gain Reduction Limiter
- High-efficient tactile experience with hand-made potentiometers
- Advance version of the acclaimed performance of the Xpressor 500 with innovative features
- Discrete Class A Topology for constant Class A mode.
- Mastering-Grade Saturation with soft-curve THD for symmetrical clipping.
- FET Shred mode for tube-like asymmetrical distortion.
- Turbo Boost shifts operating point in FET Shred mode.
- Color Filter alters harmonics-frequency relation for varied tonal-colors.
- Integrated M/S matrix processes mid and side signals.
- True Stereo Link: Enjoy the benefits of dual-channel operation with true stereo link capability, automatic channel matching for consistent EQ settings.
- Premium Build Quality: Housed in a rugged aluminum chassis, the xfilter Mastering Edition boasts high-quality construction,reliability.
- Precise Channel Matching: Computer-selected components guarantee precise channel matching, providing identical performance for both channels.
- Class A Topology: Experience pristine audio quality with Class A topology, minimizing distortion.
- Gridded Potentiometers: Equipped with gridded potentiometers, the xfilter Mastering Edition ensures accurate control and precise adjustments.
Call for Price
- 500 Series stereo/dual mono EQ and dynamics module in a sleek desktop chassis
- Reshape the sound of your tracks, stems, or mix
- 100% discrete Class A circuit topology
- Stepped potentiometers for repeatable results
- Auto-gain feature to control unwanted peaks and gains
- Handcrafted in elysia’s factory in Nettetal, Germany
- 500 Series 4-band stereo EQ module
- High and low shelf band options that can be switched into high-cut and low-cut filters
- 2 mid-peak filters with switchable (wide or narrow) Q factor
- Unique switchable fixed Passive Massage LC filter for polishing the HF range
- 100% discrete Class A circuitry and computer-selected components for for boutique sound quality
- Quality-crafted in Elysia’s Nettetal, Germany factory
Call for PriceCall for Price
- 500 Series compressor with 100% Class A circuit topology
- THD Boost harmonic enhancement for a grittier sonic flavor
- Auto Fast attack always provides a perfect attack
- Anti Log circuit generates explicit compression effects such as pumping and breathing
- Gain Reduction Limiter lets you select maximum GR with a knob twist