No products in the cart.
Call for Price
- The EQ section functions autonomously from the preamp, allowing separate operation.
- A center-chassis mounted tube design effectively isolates heat, preventing interference with other 500 modules in the power rack.
- Swappable tubes offer the ability to achieve diverse sonic variations.
- This amplifier features genuine vacuum tube technology and offers fully adjustable input/output controls.
- Equipped with an 80% nickel output transformer and boasting a clean, attractive layout.
Call for PriceCall for Price
- First tube preamplifi er in 500 series format
- Burr-Brown and THAT balanced line drivers
- CineMag CMOQ nickel alloy output transformer
- Fully variable potentiometers for input and output gain stages
- 48V phantom power, 20dB input pad, and polarity reverse
- Front-panel, auto-switching transformerless hi-Z input for instruments
- Enclosed chassis, for superior cooling flow and interference characteristics