No products in the cart.
- 32-channel digital mixing console
- Fully recallable XMAX preamps with ultra-low noise floor
- 25 touch-sensitive motorized faders allow you to mix with precision
- Record and play back up to 64 channels via USB
- Software package includes UC Surface 2 touch-control software (Mac/PC/Android/iOS), Capture recording software (Mac/PC), Studio One Artist
- DAW software (Mac/PC), QMix personal monitoring app (iOS/Android)
Compatible with the Fat Channel Collection (sold separately)
- Active studio subwoofer with 10″ reinforced-composition woofer
- Built-in crossover, high-temperature voice coil
- TRS-Jack (balanced) and RCA (unbalanced) with gain control (-30 dB to +6 dB)
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature
- Excellent connectivity, with balanced XLR and TRS inputs and unbalanced RCA inputs
- Ground Lift Switch, High pass filter switch, Bypass footswitch (included 3 m cable)
- 8-channel USB-C Audio Interface / Analog Mixer / Stereo SD Recorder
- AR8c is the easiest way to record podcasts, livestreams, and music productions
- Recommended Ambient Operating Temperature 0˚ to 40˚ Celsius / 32˚ to 104˚ Fahrenheit
- Includes Capture live-recording software and StudioOne® Artist DAW for Mac® and Windows
- Record every channel plus the main mix
- 18×4 24-bit/96 kHz, USB 2. 0 (over USB-C connection) audio recording interface
- Supports SD and SDHC formats up to 32 GB,stereo effects processor with 16 presets, dedicated send and return, and bypass foot switch jack
- 18-channel analog mixer with 12 balanced microphone inputs with XMAX mic preamps
- Includes Capture live-recording software and Studio One Artist DAW for Mac and Windows
- +48V phantom power
- 6-in/6-out USB-C audio interface with flexible connectivity.
- 4 XMAX Class A microphone preamps for exceptional sound.
- Ample built-in I/O for multiple monitor mixes and outboard gear.
- Supports 24-bit/192kHz studio-grade digital resolution.
- Ladder-style LED meters and low-latency direct monitoring.
- Onboard MIDI I/O for seamless MIDI device integration.
Call for PriceCall for Price
- Multitrack Audio recording and MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Unique Session View for nonlinear composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Real-time warping of audio: automatically sync music and loops, regardless of tempo
- DAW lets you compose, record, produce, mix, master, and perform all from a single application.
- MPE/Poly Pressure support for advanced MIDI instruments.
- MTC/MMC synchronization for precise timing control.
- All-in-one DAW for composition, recording, production, mixing, mastering, and live performances.
- Intuitive drag-and-drop functionality with multi-touch support.
- Professional USB-C microphone for podcasts, streaming, and home recording.
- Onboard StudioLive voice effects with 16 presets.
- Two stereo loopback channels for Skype/Zoom calls and gaming audio.
- Pristine microphone with 3 polar patterns (Cardioid included).
- ¼-inch, pre-polarized electret-condenser capsule.
- Specifically designed for sound system optimization.
- Omnidirectional polar pattern for comprehensive sound capture.
- Intended for use with audio-analysis tools.
- Flat frequency response for accurate measurement.
- Dynamic broadcast mic with cardioid polar pattern.
- Ideal for podcasting, radio, and vocal recording.
- Compatible with any audio interface with a preamp.
- End-address design for precise positioning.
- Exceptional clarity across frequencies.
- Built rugged for durability.
- Top-quality performance specifications
- Integrated hard mount and windscreen
- 1-channel USB MIDI Fader with Transport Controls and Pan, Mute, Solo,
- Automation Write, Record Enable, and Session Navigator
- Mouse-free music production
- Same design esthetics as PreSonus’ FaderPort 8 and 16
- Touch-sensitive, 100mm long-throw, motorized fader
- 360-degree push-button encoder
- Seamless, native support for Studio One
- Compatible with Logic Pro X, Cubase, Live, and more
- Motorized control surface for Mac and PC.
- 8 touch-sensitive, 100mm motorized faders for precise mixing.
- 8 high-definition scribble strips for easy channel identification.
- General session controls including Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, and Click On/Off with tap tempo.
- Session Navigator controls for Track Scrolling, Channel Banking, Timeline Scrolling, and more.
- Channel controls for Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, and Rec Arm.
- Motorized control surface for Mac and PC
- 16 touch-sensitive, 100mm motorized faders for precise mixing
- 16 high-definition scribble strips for channel identification
- General session controls including Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, and Click On/Off with tap tempo
- Session Navigator controls for Track Scrolling, Channel Banking, Timeline Scrolling, and more
- Channel controls for Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, and Rec Arm
- Complete production package with hybrid MIDI keyboard/pad controller including Studio One® Artist and Ableton® Live Lite.
- 32 RGB LED pads in unique staggered layout for intuitive play and step sequencing.
- Context-sensitive screen displays CC assignments, swing, and more parameter info.
- Eight endless rotary encoders customizable to control various software parameters.
- Groove box-style pad controller.
- 16 velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads with 8 pad banks (128 total sounds).
- 4 endless rotary encoders for parameter adjustments.
- Switchable Polyphonic Aftertouch/Channel Pressure/MIDI CC Message Modes.
- Selectable Pad Velocity Curves and Pressure Thresholds.
- Desktop monitor controller with 3 sets of balanced TRS speaker outputs, each with precise level control.
- 4 headphone amplifiers with individual volume control for tracking sessions.
- Main volume, mute, and mono controls for speaker outputs.
- Independent input source selection for versatile monitoring.
- DSP combines time-correction and point-source design for symmetrical soundstage and micro-definition imaging.
- Coaxial transducer integrates 8-inch midrange and 1-inch horn-loaded HF driver for coherent sound.
- Powerful DSP offers Temporal Equalization™ with multiple FIR filters for enhanced performance.
- DSP combines time-correction and point-source design for balanced soundstage and precise imaging.
- Coaxial transducer merges 6.5-inch midrange and 1-inch horn-loaded HF driver for seamless coherence.
- Powerful DSP enables essential Temporal Equalization™ via multiple FIR filters.