No products in the cart.
- 2 x Class-Leading Mic Preamps (130.5dB EIN / 62dB of Gain)
- Favourable to Studio Quality Neutrik Connectors and Alps pots
- High Current Headphone Amp-USB Bus Power
- 24-bit / 192 kHz AKM Converters
- Legacy 4K Analogue Mode – Inspired by SSL4000 series console
- 2-In/4-Out USB-C Audio Interface
- 2 x SSL-designed microphone preamps
- Legacy 4K – analogue colour enhancement, inspired by classic SSL consoles
- 2 x Professional, high-current grade headphone outputs: create a second independent headphone mix
- Record with elite-class A/D and D/A conversion — nearing the widest dynamic range and lowest noise available, at any price
- Mix with powerful HEXA Core processing, featuring 6 UAD DSP chips for running more UAD Powered Plug-Ins in real time
- Track with near-zero latency through Unison preamp emulations from Neve, API, Manley, Helios, Fender, and more†
- Integrate with high-end commercial systems, via 7.1 surround sound monitoring and selectable +24 dBu headroom
- Upgraded elite-class AD/DA conversion supplies an ultra-pristine signal path with 129dB dynamic range and –118dB THD+N
- Dual Crystal clocking supplies a low-jitter environment for pure, artifact-free recording and solid stereo imaging
- Ultra-fast Thunderbolt 3 connectivity provides less than 2ms of latency and ample expandability
- Thunderbolt 3-powered 2×4 audio interface with 24-bit/192 kHz conversion.
- Unison technology for authentic Neve, API, Manley, Marshall, Fender, and more emulations.
- Realtime UAD Processing for near-zero latency tracking with UAD plug-ins.
- “Realtime Analog Classics” bundle: studio compressors, EQs, reverbs, guitar amp emulations, and more.
- Bus-powered connection for Mac and Windows systems, ensuring portability and reducing cable clutter.
- Clarett 4Pre: A Thunderbolt audio interface with 18 inputs and 8 outputs.
- Exceptional Sound Quality: Offers up to 119dB dynamic range and low noise.
- Air-Enhanced Mic Preamps: Four preamps with an analog Air effect.
- Low Latency: Achieves 1.67 ms round-trip latency for real-time plug-ins.
- Three-Year Warranty: Worldwide coverage for manufacturing faults.
- Plug-in Collective: Access to free and discounted plug-ins.
- Focusrite Control: Easily configure routing and monitor mixes.
- Supported Sample Rates: Supports various sample rates up to 192 kHz.
- Included Software: Comes with XLN Audio Addictive Keys and other plug-ins.
- Comprehensive I/O: Features microphone, line, instrument, and headphone inputs.
- High-Resolution Conversion: Precision 24-bit/192kHz A-D and D-A conversion.
- Supports up to 7.1 surround sound monitoring.
- Includes “Realtime Analog Classics Plus” UAD plug-in bundle.
- Onboard UAD-2 HEXA Core processing for major DAWs.
- Expandable with up to 4 Thunderbolt-equipped Apollos and 6 UAD devices.
- Selectable +24 dBu operation for pro mixing consoles and tape machines.
- Front panel with Alt Speakers, Talkback mic, and Dim/Mono controls.
- Features uncompromising UA analog design and premium components.
- 10-in/6-out Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac or PC, with onboard UAD-2 QUAD Core processing
- Upgraded elite-class AD/DA conversion supplies an ultra-pristine signal path with 127dB dynamic range
- 2 Unison preamps allow you to track through models of the industry’s most legendary hardware
- Integrated talkback for easy communication and slating takes
- 10-in/6-out Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac or PC.
- Onboard UAD-2 DUO Core processing for real-time plug-ins.
- Elite-class AD/DA conversion with 127dB dynamic range.
- 2 Unison preamps emulate legendary hardware.
- Integrated talkback for communication and slating takes.
- Ultra-fast Thunderbolt 3 connectivity with less than 2ms latency.
- Thunderbolt audio interface for Mac with 2 analog inputs, 4 analog outputs, and 8 channels of ADAT input
- Sounds amazing, with next-generation AD/DA for maximum fidelity
- Use outstanding UAD Powered Plug-ins for tracking and mixdown
- Preamps sound pristine, and Unison technology gives you spot-on emulations of classic preamps
- 2×4 Thunderbolt 3-powered desktop audio interface with 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion.
- Unison preamps emulate top brands like Neve, API, Avalon, Manley, Marshall, Fender, and more.
- Realtime UAD Processing ensures near-zero latency for classic UAD plug-in effects, irrespective of software buffer settings.
- Clarett preamps modeled after classic Focusrite ISA design
- Microphone preamps deliver EIN of -128 dB
- 118 dB A/D and 119 dB D/A dynamic range
- Thunderbolt technology ensures extra-low round-trip latency
- Up to 24-bit/192 kHz sample rates