No products in the cart.
- Bus-powered USB-c desktop interface packed with tech featured only in high-end professional studios, giving premium sound quality.
- 64-bit AFC™ clocking technology gives increased separation and sound width
- Class-leading AD/DA conversion for the most accurate music.
- Switchable mic, line, and Hi-Z modes with two discrete ultra-linear preamps with 65 dB gain
- Digitally expandable over S/PDIF
- 2 x Class-Leading Mic Preamps (130.5dB EIN / 62dB of Gain)
- Favourable to Studio Quality Neutrik Connectors and Alps pots
- High Current Headphone Amp-USB Bus Power
- 24-bit / 192 kHz AKM Converters
- Legacy 4K Analogue Mode – Inspired by SSL4000 series console
- 2-in/4-out USB-C Audio Interface with 2 Microphone Preamps
- A visually appealing curved body is topped with scratch-resistant Gorilla glass.
- 2 high-quality mic preamps with +65dB gain, +48V phantom power, and Apogee’s Advanced Stepped Gain Architecture
- Apogee AD/DA conversion and digital clocking of the highest caliber
- The Duet 3 has an ECS Channel Strip DSP-based version that operates inside your Apogee hardware.
- 6-in/6-out USB-C audio interface with flexible connectivity.
- 4 XMAX Class A microphone preamps for exceptional sound.
- Ample built-in I/O for multiple monitor mixes and outboard gear.
- Supports 24-bit/192kHz studio-grade digital resolution.
- Ladder-style LED meters and low-latency direct monitoring.
- Onboard MIDI I/O for seamless MIDI device integration.
- Dual USB-C audio interface with extensive connectivity options.
- Studio-grade preamps with 72 dB gain and -133 dBV EIN.
- Includes USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables.
- Zero-latency DSP effects for professional audio.
- Simplified routing, mixing, and loopback capabilities.
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices.
- 2 x 1/4″ Hi-Z Instrument/Line Inputs and 4 Line/Monitor Outputs, 2 Headphone Outs
- 24-Bit / 192 kHz AD/DA Conversion, Touchscreen UI, Mixing Console with DSP
- 4 Mixers, Talkback, Monitor Control
- Pre-FX and Post-FX Recording and MIDI I/O, ADAT / S/PDIF, and AES67
- Intuitive touchscreen user interface
- DSP processing (EQ, dynamics, reverb)
- 4 independent mixers with integrated talkback
- DC-coupled outputs for CV/Gate voltage control.
- Standalone operation and recording with DURec.
- SteadyClock FS for superior jitter rejection.
- Software control via TotalMix FX, TotalMix Remote, and DIGICheck.
- Optional RME ARC USB for advanced remote control.
Call for PriceCall for Price
- Large-format 88RS console preamp.
- Legendary Neve color for all inputs.
- “Big iron” circuit paths balanced with Marinair transformers.
- Reference-grade AD/DA conversion.
- Superior instrument audio quality from Neve DI circuits.
- 4 SSL-designed microphone preamps with exceptional EIN performance and wide gain range.
- Per-Channel Legacy 4K switches for analog color enhancement on each input.
- 2 Hi-Z instrument inputs for guitars, bass, or keyboards.
- 2 professional-grade headphone outputs with ample power and impedance options.
- 32-bit / 192 kHz AD/DA converters for capturing and reproducing detailed audio
- 4-in/4-out USB 2.0 audio interface compatible with Mac, PC, iPad & iPhone.
- Class-leading audio conversion for exceptional sound quality.
- Vintage Mic Preamp mode delivers rich tube-style sound.
- 76 Compressor provides studio-quality clarity and punch.
- Includes a suite of industry-leading music production software.
- 2-in/2-out USB-C audio interface with dual microphone preamps.
- High-quality analog circuitry and exceptional 24-bit/192kHz AD/DA conversion.
- Vintage Preamp Mode for tube-like saturation using solid-state electronics.
- Integrated analog compressor with 3 presets based on the classic 1176 design.
- 1-in/2-out bus-powered USB 2.0 audio interface for Mac, PC, iPad & iPhone
- Class-leading audio conversion
- Vintage Mic Preamp mode for rich tube‑style sound
- 76 Compressor for studio-quality clarity and punch
- Curated suite of industry-leading music production software
- 1-in/2-out USB 2.0 interface for Mac, PC, iPad & iPhone.
- Top-notch audio conversion quality.
- Vintage Mic Preamp mode for classic tube-like sound.
- Bundled with top-tier music production software suite.
- 12 in/12 out USB audio interface with 24 channels.
- 2 instrument preamps and 2 microphone preamps.
- Full SteadyClock FS circuit for minimal jitter and high jitter immunity.
- Reduced AD side latency by 6 samples with improved ADC.
- Durable aluminum chassis, perfect for portable use.
- S/PDIF and ADAT Digital In/Out for versatile connectivity.
- 2 A/D Analog Input Channels for high-quality audio capture.
- 4 D/A Analog Line Output Channels for pristine playback.
- AES3 Mode available on RCA/Phono for additional compatibility.
- Word-clock Sync I/O for precise synchronization in your audio setup.
- 8-input, 6-output USB audio interface for analog audio enthusiasts.
- State-of-the-art 24-bit/192 kHz digital audio converters for high-quality sound.
- Console-grade preamps for pristine audio capture.
- Two high-headroom instrument inputs for guitars or basses.
- Includes Ableton Live Lite and Pro Tools First for quick recording star
- 4-in/4-out 24-bit/192kHz USB 2.0 Audio Interface with 2 Mic/Instrument Inputs,
- 2 Line Inputs, 4 Line Outputs, MIDI I/O, and Bundled Software – Mac/Win
- 2 upgraded 3rd-generation Scarlett mic preamps
- Switchable Air mode gives your recordings a brighter, more open sound
- Clarett USB for Mac and PC with USB connectivity.
- Eight mic/line inputs with adjustable signal levels.
- MIDI I/O and S/PDIF I/O for versatile connectivity.
- Air-enabled mic preamps replicate input impedance.
- Routing configuration via Focusrite Control on Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.