No products in the cart.
- 37-note velocity-sensitive Slim-key keybed with aftertouch
- 2 sound Engines with 22 oscillator modes in total
- 256 factory presets, 256 user slots
- Performance Arpeggiator controls including Ratchet, Octave Randomize
- Mod Matrix with 7 sources and 13 potential destinations
- MIDI in/out/thru and USB connectivity
- 61-Key 5-Octave Fatar Keyboard
- 24 Voice Polyphony / Up to 999 Sounds
- Waldorf DSP Modeling Technology
- Auto Dual Mode for Layers and Splits
- Sample Player with 60MB of Flash Memory
- Three Oscillators Per Voice
- A black case, a semi-weighted keyboard with reverse black and grey keys
- Range from 64′ to 1′ with semitone and detune controls
- Numeric keypad or encoder plays major role in Fast sound selection
- Inclusion of Spectre Sample Editing Software
- Waldorf PPG Synth Engine, Sampling, Full Hands-on Controls, and Onboard Effects
- Velocity-sensitive keybed with hybrid synth-piano feel
- 1 clickable encoder, 9 encoders, 9 faders (30mm), 6 transport
- switches, 4 command switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend
- wheel, 8 touch & pressure-sensitive pads
- MIDI out, USB, Sustain pedal
- Premium music-making software bundle
- Seamless integration with Analog Lab V (included)
- Creative features like Arpeggiator, Chord play, and Scale mode
- 68 Semi-weighted Keys, 7 Velocity Curves useful for live performers
- AC Adapter, 4 Hours on AA Batteries which is portable and 19 lb light design
- 80 Factory Sounds for Grand Pianos and made for hybrid sampling and modeling T2L
- Non-stop Polyphony and Song Player and Song Recorder
- Four MIDI zones with the virtual damper function
- MicroFreak Stellar: Features 512 preset slots and 320 factory presets.
- Cycling Envelope: Offers two modes – Envelope and LFO.
- LFO with Sync: Includes Sine, Tri, Saw, Square, Random, and Slew Random waveforms.
- 25-key capacitive keybed: Features polyphonic aftertouch for expressive playing.
- 64-step sequencer: Provides 2 patterns per preset and 4 automation tracks per preset.
- Easy-to-play Theremin with a built-in speaker
- LED feedback on all knobs for easy programming
- User-selectable pitch/CV output and USB MIDI connectivity
- Includes a 3/8” mic stand and camera stand adaptor
- Played touchlessly using hand gestures for volume and pitch control
- Wide-release version of a limited-edition cult-classic synth.
- Two analog Voltage-Controlled Oscillators (VCOs) and four suboscillators.
- 4-pole resonant lowpass filter with VCA, featuring attack and decay controls.
- Ability to stack oscillators for 6-note pseudo-polyphony.
- Manual and clock-syncable tempo controls for sequencing.
- Mother-32: Intuitive semi-modular analog synthesizer with pattern memory.
- DFAM: Expressive semi-modular analog percussion synthesizer.
- 4-Channel Summing Mixer with power distribution.
- 2-Tier Rack Kit for optimal studio space use.
- Patch Cable Organizer for organized patching.
- Assorted Patch Cables (6″, 12″, 18″) for connectivity.
- Includes 1/4″ Audio Cables for signal routing.
- Calibration Tool for precise tuning.
- Educational materials and guided exercises included.
- Original studio art for an immersive creative environment.
- DFAM: Semi-modular analog percussion synthesizer with power supply.
- Subharmonicon: Semi-modular polyrhythmic analog synthesizer.
- All-in-one analog synthesis studio.
- Cable organizer and custom patch cable set included.
- Personal stereo summing mixer with instrument cables.
- 10º adjustable base with flap for flexibility.
- Includes one pair of 380mm arms with adjustable rubber and rubber stop.
- Complete cable management kit included.
- Supports keyboards with up to 76 keys.
- Available in Black, Silver, Red, Blue, and White colors.
- Designed for keyboards up to 61 keys.
- Maximum height of 110 cm with a load capacity of 130 kg.
- Lightweight aluminum construction.
- Includes a transport bag.
- Features a durable special epoxy paint finish.
- Versatile support for keyboards and peripherals.
- Includes adjustable arms and struts for customization.
- Offers a 10º angled base for ergonomic positioning.
- Features rubber stoppers for added stability.
- Comes with cable gutter for neat cable management.
- Available in five attractive colors: Black, Silver, Red, Blue, and White.
- Includes a transport bag for easy portability.
- Provides additional rubber arms for flexibility in use.
- Ideal for music keyboards, controllers, notebooks, and speakers.
- Lightweight design for easy portability.
- Available in four color options to suit your preferences.
- Constructed entirely from robust aluminum for exceptional strength.
- Features an exclusive automotive-grade painting finish.
- Complete production package with hybrid MIDI keyboard/pad controller including Studio One® Artist and Ableton® Live Lite.
- 32 RGB LED pads in unique staggered layout for intuitive play and step sequencing.
- Context-sensitive screen displays CC assignments, swing, and more parameter info.
- Eight endless rotary encoders customizable to control various software parameters.
- Groove box-style pad controller.
- 16 velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads with 8 pad banks (128 total sounds).
- 4 endless rotary encoders for parameter adjustments.
- Switchable Polyphonic Aftertouch/Channel Pressure/MIDI CC Message Modes.
- Selectable Pad Velocity Curves and Pressure Thresholds.
- 61-note synth-action keyboard with velocity and aftertouch.
- 9 faders, 8 assignable encoders & LED buttons, 4 navigation buttons, 6 LED transport buttons, and more.
- 128 x 64 px LCD Display and USB bus powered.
- 8 velocity & pressure-sensitive LED color pads, load or save to any 8 pad maps.
- MIDI assignable 1/4″ TS foot switch and Expression pedal inputs.
- Includes Bitwig 8-Track DAW.
- 49-note 2nd Gen synth-action keyboard with velocity and aftertouch sensitivity.
- Offers 4 velocity curves and 1 adjustable fixed velocity setting.
- Equipped with pitch bend and modulation wheels for expressive control.
- Octave shift buttons for extending the playable range of the keyboard.
- 61-note weighted (semi-) velocity-sensitive keyboard with aftertouch.
- Dedicated hardware control for Bitwig Studio, Logic Pro X, Reason, Cubase, FL Studio, Reaper, or Nuendo.
- 16 encoders, 9 faders, 10 assignable LED buttons, and 11 dedicated transport buttons.
- 11 transport/F-key buttons and 22 navigation buttons.
- 100mm ALPS motorized fader for precise control.
- 3.5” high-resolution TFT display for real-time control and feedback.
- Sophisticated mapping for popular VST plug-ins and Reason’s instruments and rack extensions.