No products in the cart.
- Groove box-style pad controller.
- 16 velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads with 8 pad banks (128 total sounds).
- 4 endless rotary encoders for parameter adjustments.
- Switchable Polyphonic Aftertouch/Channel Pressure/MIDI CC Message Modes.
- Selectable Pad Velocity Curves and Pressure Thresholds.
- 16 encoders, 9 faders, 10 assignable LED buttons, 11 transport buttons.
- 11 transport/F-key buttons, 22 navigation buttons.
- Complete channel strip control.
- Dedicated hardware controller for Bitwig Studio, Logic Pro X, Reason, Cubase, Mainstage, Reaper & Nuendo.
- Sophisticated mapping for popular VST plug-ins and Reason’s instruments and rack extensions.
- Built-in 3.5” TFT LCD screen for real-time display of controls and functions
- USB MIDI controller and step sequencer for hardware and software
- 16 sensitive RGB pads, with powerful Pad Repeat function for creating dynamic rolls
Hardware step sequencer gives you instant access to 16 patterns, up to four parts each, for a total of 64 steps
- Deep integration for popular DAWs including Ableton Live Suite, Bitwig, Cubase, Logic, Garageband, Studio One, and more
- Can control an entire MIDI-based rig, complete with internal clock and customizable control assignments
Nektarine software hosts up to 16 virtual instruments (VST, VST3, and AU) plus effects plug-ins
- Use Nektarine as a plug-in itself within your DAW (AAX, AU, VST, VST3), or as a standalone host for your instruments and effects
- Comprehensive browser makes it simple to find your favorite sounds and custom control maps
- Dedicated buttons to enable DAW control, step sequencer, note repeat, and other modes support a fast workflow
- 37-key controller with velocity-sensitive keys and aftertouch.
- Seamless control of software instruments via USB.
- Versatile MIDI control for hardware and CV/Gate/Mod outputs for modular gear.
- Robust four-track polyphonic step sequencer and dedicated 16-part drum sequencer.
- Clear OLED screen and LED indicators for intuitive navigation.
- Track controls and touch strip for hands-on performance.
- Instant chord exploration with Chord Mode.
- Built-in metronome with dedicated click output for synchronization.
- Ideal for both live stage performances and studio setups.
- Operates standalone or in DAW-based production.
- Built-in 24-bit/96kHz audio interface for onboard and DAW recording.
- Quad-core processor and 4GB dual-channel RAM for power.
- Built-in Wi-Fi for downloads without a computer.
- Two high-res full-color displays for precise control and editing.
- Integrated hardware/software system with sampler, arranger, mixer, sound library, FX, and more.
- 8 GB MASCHINE library with diverse samples, one-shots, loops, instruments, and patterns.
- Includes a substantial 25 GB KOMPLETE 11 SELECT library.
- Offers 25 high-quality studio and creative FX, including filters, EQ, delay, reverb, and compressors.
- Features two high-resolution RGB color displays for precise sample manipulation, sound editing, and browsing.