No products in the cart.
- 4-channel stereo headphone amplifier.
- 4 1/4″ stereo headphone outputs and 1 parallel 3.5mm jack for OUTPUT 4.
- Individual volume controls for each headphone output.
- 1/4″ Stereo INPUT jack for versatile connectivity.
- MONO switch for easy summing of line level input.
- Balanced XLR microphone INPUT
- Balanced XLR microphone THRU to link signal to the main mixer
- 1/4″ Stereo INPUT for feeding a stereo monitor signal from the main mixer
- 1/4″ Stereo MIX THRU for sending the same stereo signal to multiple units
- MONO switch for summing line level input
- MIC GAIN to set the microphone at a desired level
- MIX GAIN to control the level of stereo input signal
- Headphone outputs on 1/4″ & 3.5mm jack connectors
- Two combi jack inputs
- Two 1/4” jack outputs
- 1/4” & 1/8” headphone outputs
- Reference-quality, high power headphone amp with level control
- Headphone amplifier “Source” switch for C.A.S.T or standalone operation
- Mono/Stereo width switch for headphone output
- 9V battery compartment
- +4dBu line input with XLR/TRS combo jack for balanced professional devices.
- Unbalanced RCA input calibrated for -10dBV signals.
- Stereo 3.5mm input tailored for mobile devices.
- VESA 100 compatible mount for versatile placement options.
- High-power, low-output impedance design for various headphones.
- Precise level control and left-right balance.
- Rugged steel chassis with shock-absorbing feet.
- Powered by included 6W supply or 24V battery (not included).
- Dedicated amplifier for uncompromised audio quality.
- Multiple input options for source flexibility.
- Six independent headphone amps with 150 mW output each.
- Low noise, high output performance.
- Balanced TRS connectors for reliable connections.
- Two sets of stereo inputs (A and B) for versatile routing.
- Individual external input with trim control for personalized monitoring.
- Helps achieve “more me” mix for each musician.
- 4 Channel discrete headphone outputs
- Dedicated volume levels for each channel
- Balanced/unbalanced I/O ¼” TRS
- -98dB noise floor Super-quiet response
- Wide frequency range
- With MONITOR MUTE button,serve as control room monitor controller