No products in the cart.
Call for PriceCall for Price
- Bus-powered USB-c desktop interface packed with tech featured only in high-end professional studios, giving premium sound quality.
- 64-bit AFC™ clocking technology gives increased separation and sound width
- Class-leading AD/DA conversion for the most accurate music.
- Switchable mic, line, and Hi-Z modes with two discrete ultra-linear preamps with 65 dB gain
- Digitally expandable over S/PDIF
- 37-note velocity-sensitive Slim-key keybed with aftertouch
- 2 sound Engines with 22 oscillator modes in total
- 256 factory presets, 256 user slots
- Performance Arpeggiator controls including Ratchet, Octave Randomize
- Mod Matrix with 7 sources and 13 potential destinations
- MIDI in/out/thru and USB connectivity
Call for PriceCall for Price
- Placing beneath a studio table
- Handling of the user-installed 19″ units is simple and ergonomic.
- Casters with brakes for simple rack movement
- Wavebone Wings that stack in multiples
- Size: 19″ / 10 U
- 6.5″ (16.5 cm) woofers with a slate-fiber cone with a very low distortion with excellent dynamics
- The tonal balance is the same at both low and high loudness and automatically disabling standby mode
- Extensive laminar vent and three inputs: RCA, TRS, and XLR
- Setup of the bass and treble levels
- Included are protection grilles
- Two 8″ (20 cm) woofers with Slatefiber cones, manufactured in france.
- Compact construction, ideal integration
- Several options, including volume, footswitch input, low-pass crossover, etc.
- Left and right inputs and outputs for the LFE
- Producing minute acoustic characteristics and fine-tuning signal compression
- 2 x Class-Leading Mic Preamps (130.5dB EIN / 62dB of Gain)
- Favourable to Studio Quality Neutrik Connectors and Alps pots
- High Current Headphone Amp-USB Bus Power
- 24-bit / 192 kHz AKM Converters
- Legacy 4K Analogue Mode – Inspired by SSL4000 series console
- 9U Rack Space for pro kits
- Ergonomic angled design
- Rack mounts included
- 6 Adjustable Height Keyboard Stand for 88 keys
- Removable Desktop to create more storage space
- Smart Grommet Design to organise desktop cords
- 61-Key 5-Octave Fatar Keyboard
- 24 Voice Polyphony / Up to 999 Sounds
- Waldorf DSP Modeling Technology
- Auto Dual Mode for Layers and Splits
- Sample Player with 60MB of Flash Memory
- Three Oscillators Per Voice
- A black case, a semi-weighted keyboard with reverse black and grey keys
- Range from 64′ to 1′ with semitone and detune controls
- Numeric keypad or encoder plays major role in Fast sound selection
- Inclusion of Spectre Sample Editing Software
- Waldorf PPG Synth Engine, Sampling, Full Hands-on Controls, and Onboard Effects
- 2-in/4-out USB-C Audio Interface with 2 Microphone Preamps
- A visually appealing curved body is topped with scratch-resistant Gorilla glass.
- 2 high-quality mic preamps with +65dB gain, +48V phantom power, and Apogee’s Advanced Stepped Gain Architecture
- Apogee AD/DA conversion and digital clocking of the highest caliber
- The Duet 3 has an ECS Channel Strip DSP-based version that operates inside your Apogee hardware.
- Velocity-sensitive keybed with hybrid synth-piano feel
- 1 clickable encoder, 9 encoders, 9 faders (30mm), 6 transport
- switches, 4 command switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend
- wheel, 8 touch & pressure-sensitive pads
- MIDI out, USB, Sustain pedal
- Premium music-making software bundle
- Seamless integration with Analog Lab V (included)
- Creative features like Arpeggiator, Chord play, and Scale mode
- The Wavebone rack case is specifically built for musicians.
- With up to 13U of mountable space, this solution is versatile and functional.
- Designed for studio pros that need more rack space for their equipment.
- Strong steel frame
- Elegant wood table top
- Fits in perfectly with your studio
- Analog dynamics processing for professional-grade audio.
- Compact 500 Series format for easy integration.
- Fully discrete circuitry for pristine signal quality.
- Versatile compression modes, including unique Elysia modes.
- Dual-mono and stereo linking options for flexible use.
- High-performance transformer-less tube condenser microphone.
- Ideal for vocals, drum overheads, and pianos.
- 31.25mm dual-diaphragm capsule captures intricate details.
- Innovative dual-tube circuit design with NOS military-grade tube.
- Variable 9-step polar patterns: Omni, Cardioid, Figure-8.
- Cardioid polar pattern for isolation and feedback control.
- VLM (Very Low Mass) diaphragm for natural, accurate sound reproduction.
- Wide frequency response of 50Hz – 16kHz for clear sound reproduction without EQ reliance.
- Handles SPLs in excess of 140 dB without distortion.
- Versatile for a wide variety of instruments, guitars, bass cabinets, vocals, and speech.
- Sturdy, compact, and easy to position.
- Designed, assembled, and tested by Audix in the USA.
- 3-piece drum microphone package designed specifically for toms and percussion.
- Tailored frequency response for punch, clarity, and warmth without muddiness.
- VLMTM (Very Low Mass) capsule technology for superior transient response and precise sound capture.
- DVICE mounts for easy positioning and eliminating the need for bulky stands.
- Hypercardioid polar pattern for isolating each instrument’s “sweet spot” and reducing off-axis noise.
Call for PriceCall for Price
- Type: Mono Limiter/Compressor Module
- Format: 500 Series (Compatible with most 500 Series chassis)
- Construction: Handcrafted in England by Neve engineers
- Sound Character: Retains the original 2264A’s unique sonic characteristics with the same architecture, matching components, and original hand-wound transformers
- Circuit Design: Diode-bridge limiter/compressor with high-headroom Class A/B design
- Cardioid Large Diaphragm Dual Backplate Capsule for reducing background noise and exceptional off-axis rejection.
- Nine Interchangeable Capsules System provides the recordist with a unique tonal characteristic and pickup pattern.
- The B6 eschews these filters to maintain a purist approach preserving the authenticity of the recorded audio.
- Gold-sputtered film for Enhanced Frequencies delivering a balanced and dynamic sound reproduction.
- Studio-grade dynamic microphone
- Custom-designed capsule for warm and smooth tones
- Cardioid polar pattern for excellent off-axis noise rejection
- Versatile performance for instruments, drums, and vocals
- Rugged and durable construction with reinforced grille
- Sleek chrome unibody grill with custom-painted logo
- High maximum SPL handling for distortion-free performance
- Wide frequency response (50Hz – 16kHz) for balanced sound
- Includes soft-grip microphone clip and storage pouch
- Professional XLR connector for reliable connectivity
- Lightweight design (0.72 lbs) for easy handling on stage