No products in the cart.
Other than as specifically provided in any separate formal purchase agreement between you and the ProAudio, these terms and conditions (this “Agreement”) apply to all of your online purchases from the website at www.theproaudio.com (the “Site”) and may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by you through the use of any other document(s). Any attempt to alter, supplement, or amend this document or to enter an order for product(s) which is subject to additional or altered terms and conditions will be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both you and the ProAudio.
By purchasing products and/or services from the Site, you agree to be bound by and accept this Agreement. Orders are not binding upon the ProAudio until accepted by the ProAudio. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone i.e. the ProAudio has the right to cancel any sale transaction before dispatch (refund will be initiated once order will be cancelled in system). the ProAudio will indicate its acceptance of an order by acknowledging your order by reply email or by shipping the ordered items to you.
MRP is the manufacturer’s suggested retail price. We may commonly sell products at prices lower than MRP and, for any given product, no sales may have occurred at MRP.
MRP is a benchmark to compare our discounts from MRP to pricing offered by other retailers. Whether other retailers sell at MRP will vary by product, geographic location, type of store, and over time.
Although we periodically update the MRP in our direct mail offerings and on our website as we receive them, in some cases manufacturers may change their MRP without notice to us.
Please contact the manufacturer of a specific product for the most up-to-date MRP information.
MRP quoted for house or private label brands are developed internally in consideration of comparable name brand products. We may commonly sell such products at prices lower than MRP and for any given product, no sales may have occurred at MRP.
Although our limited time events are intended to be limited time events, our low prices offered during these events may continue in effect after the event.
Values associated with items labeled “free with purchase” are based upon MRP.
Internet orders may be paid for using the following methods: VISA, MasterCard, NEFT, Cheque, Direct Cash Deposit. If you cannot place an order online, just call us at +91-9003566270 to place your order, or email [email protected] All non-credit-card orders are subject to a 10-business-day hold. Cash can be directly deposited into our bank account.
Some products, including those identified as Hot Buys, Closeouts, Limited Quantity items, and Free Gifts may be limited to stock on hand and are offered on a first come, first served basis.
SHIPPING CHARGES—TAXES AND TITLE
Separate charges for shipping and handling will be shown on your order form. Most orders received before 5:00 p.m. Asia Time, Monday through Friday, are shipped within 5 working days! Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays will be processed the next business day. As a security precaution, initial orders and orders shipping to alternate addresses may be held for extended verification. We reserve the right to make partial shipments, which will not relieve you of your obligation to pay for the remaining deliveries.
All items purchased from the ProAudio are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items passes to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
For more information on our shipping policies, including rates, delivery times, and delays, please refer to our Online Customer Service page or call us at +91-9003566270
A separate charge for taxes will be shown on the invoice. We are required to collect sales tax of 18% on all orders shipped to all Indian states. This tax is included in the prices displayed on our website.
All new products are sold with the manufacturer’s limited warranty. The warranty period and service varies by manufacturer and product.
The ProAudio PROVIDES NO SEPARATE WARRANTY AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, the ProAudio EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS REGARDING ANY PRODUCTS SOLD TO YOU, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, AND INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. You may purchase additional warranty coverage if you pay for our Premium Warranty Plans.
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE
Buy with confidence. If you find a lower advertised price from any authorized Indian dealer before or after the sale, call or email us. We’ll beat any verifiable advertised price by 10% of the difference. If you’ve already purchased from us and find a lower advertised price within 10 days of your purchase, contact us via phone or email and we’ll refund the difference after verification.
For Internet requests, please contact us at online support and have the competing website address (preferably the specific product page URL) included for our representative. We’ll verify the online pricing and product description, brand name, availability, and relative price and product specifications. Due to manufacturer restrictions, some products are excluded from this guarantee. Please ask a sales representative for details or contact us at online support. Advertised items must be factory-sealed new product. Demo models, factory seconds, sale items, discontinued merchandise, and floor samples not included. Items must be in-stock, advertised, and verifiable on the web or in a local or national paper, magazine, or catalog by an authorized dealer (you may be required to email or fax a copy of the competitor’s offer). the ProAudio will beat combined or multiple offers at its sole discretion.
Terms & conditions for return process:
- The ProAudio won’t accept the returned item without the return’s form.
- All return items must include original packaging along the owner’s manual, warranty card and should not show any wear or abuse with the product.
- It is mandatory to include the invoice copy along with the returning package/ item. In case you do not have the invoice copy contact the ProAudio Customer Support for invoice related query.
- The following items are non-returnable except for defects: opened or used sets of strings, boxes of reeds, computer software, soundcards, tubes, internal earphones, earplugs, traditional and ethnic wind instruments, harmonicas (hygiene issues), raw-frame speakers, pickups that have been installed, drumheads and sticks, turntable cartridges.
- Defective components that qualify for coverage under this warranty will be repaired after the evaluation for the product is completed.
- The time frame for servicing of any pro-audio equipment or musical instrument are not fixed. It would depend on the error/ issue with the product.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
- The following items are NOT covered by this warranty.
- Setups, adjustments or routine maintenance of any kind.
- USB Cables, Power adapters or any accessory item are not covered under warranty.
- Damage to finishes or cracks, splitting, or warping of wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to or contact with sun, fire, moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration, guitar straps, guitar stands/hangers made from vinyl, plastic, rubber or other synthetic materials, any other chemicals or non -approved polishes.
- Damage, corrosion or rusting of any hardware components caused by humidity, salty air, or exposure to the moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration.
- Any damage to an instrument resulting from customization or modification from factory standards.
- Normal wear and tear on any part of the instrument, case or gig bag including jacks, controls, switches, plated surfaces, tuning machines, pickguards, zippers, clasps, handles, latches, case hardware etc.
- All other damage and deterioration due to normal usage, wear and tear, aging, accidents, neglect, abuse, alteration, misuse, or Acts of Nature.
- Any instrument, whose serial number is missing, altered or tampered with in any fashion.
- Any instrument purchased from anyone other than theproaudio.com.
- Instruments that have been serviced by unauthorized persons.
- Loss or theft.
- Damage caused by battery leakage.
- The cleaning of controls or contacts of electronics due to exposure to dirty, dusty, or otherwise contaminated environment.
Stringed instruments priced at Rs 50,000.00 or more must be returned within 15 days of shipment.
For complete details on our guarantees, shipping, and return policies, please contact our Customer Service Department at +91-9003566270 or email us at [email protected]
OUT OF STOCK ITEMS
We usually stock 75% of what we sell. From time to time, stock shortages may occur. If an item is out of stock, we will notify you by email with an approximation of when the item is expected to arrive. If this time is over 15 working days, we will automatically issue a complete refund and place your order on hold. The refund is processed within 7 working days. For orders with multiple products we will, at your request, ship what is currently in stock and ship the back ordered item when it arrives at no additional cost.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE PRO AUDIO DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCTS NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE OR FOR LOST OR CORRUPTED DATA OR SOFTWARE, OR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES AND SUPPORT. THE PRO AUDIO WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR STATUTORY DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU AGREE THAT FOR ANY LIABILITY RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BUNDLED WITH THE PRODUCTS, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY IN TORT OR OTHERWISE, THE PRO AUDIO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AMOUNT OF DAMAGES ABOVE THE AGGREGATE DOLLAR AMOUNT PAID BY CUSTOMER FOR THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
APPLICABLE LAW—RESALE OR EXPORT
You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the various states and of India. You agree and represent that you are buying for your own personal use only, and not for resale or export.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions shall for all purposes be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Chennai and the state of Tamilnadu as those laws are applied to contracts entered into and to be performed entirely in Chennai, without regard to conflicts of law provisions. Any suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be commenced exclusively in state or district court in Mumbai, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
The section headings used herein are for convenience of reference only and do not form a part of these terms and conditions, and no construction or inference shall be derived therefrom.