No products in the cart.
- Cardioid condenser microphone with USB digital output and XLR analog output
- USB digital output links to your computer for digital recording, while the XLR type output connects with your sound microphone input for live performance use.
- USB cable and Shock Mount Holder Included
- Compatible with Windows and Mac
- Adjust headphone volume with easy controls on the bottom of the microphone
• Professional bus-powered USB-C compatible microphone for podcasts, streaming, vlogging, home recording and more
• StudioLive voice effects processing onboard with 16 easy-to-use presets
• Two stereo loopback channels to record and stream Skype or Zoom calls, gaming audio, and more
• Pristine microphone with 3 polar patterns for maximum flexibility:
o Cardioid for single source applications
- All-in-one stereo recording solution and interface for PC, Mac and iOS devices – no camera connection kit required!
- 24 bit / 96 kHz, 110 dB dynamic range
- Asynchronus USB transfer: precise internal clock handles the sample rate timing to avoid jitter and ensures bit and pitch accurate audio capture and reproduction
- OS X Core Audio and dedicated ASIO driver for Windows – the only way to ensure minimal tape return latency
- Professional USB recording solution for PC, Mac and iOS devices – no camera connection kit required!
- 24 bit / 96 kHz, 93 dB dynamic range
- Powerful headphone amp.
- ASIO driver for minimal tape return latency
- Illuminated user interface for quick and easy handling in dark environments
- iOS, OS X and Windows support
- Free Recording App for iOS devices, test it here (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lewitt-recorder/id868394854?mt=8)