No products in the cart.
- Two 8″ (20 cm) woofers with Slatefiber cones, manufactured in france.
- Compact construction, ideal integration
- Several options, including volume, footswitch input, low-pass crossover, etc.
- Left and right inputs and outputs for the LFE
- Producing minute acoustic characteristics and fine-tuning signal compression
- Active studio subwoofer with 10″ reinforced-composition woofer
- Built-in crossover, high-temperature voice coil
- TRS-Jack (balanced) and RCA (unbalanced) with gain control (-30 dB to +6 dB)
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature
- Excellent connectivity, with balanced XLR and TRS inputs and unbalanced RCA inputs
- Ground Lift Switch, High pass filter switch, Bypass footswitch (included 3 m cable)
- 8″ bass-reflex powered subwoofer delivers low frequencies down to 22Hz
- 22Hz – 150Hz frequency response
- High-power 150W amplifier exclusively designed for low frequencies
- LOW CUT switch, LOW CUT control (80-120Hz) HIGH CUT control (80-120 Hz)
- PHASE switch allow users to set up a subwoofer system with simple connections and no additional equipment
- 200 Watts Class D power with switching power supply.
- 8-inch composite paper cone, high-temperature voice coil, and damped rubber surround.
- Active subwoofer with front baffle Fader volume control.
- Bass-reflex vent port on front baffle for easy placement.
- Amplifier standby function for energy conservation.
- Onboard 300-watt Class D amplifier module
- Sealed-cabinet design
- Double front baffle maximizes rigidity for higher-volume listening sessions
- Adjustable lowpass filter makes it easy to set the ideal crossover frequency
- 9.5″ MSP long-throw woofer for accurate low-frequency reproduction