No products in the cart.
- 8 channels of remote-controlled 1073 mic/line/DI preamps.
- Neve Marinair transformers on microphone inputs for classic warmth.
- Class A transformer-less DI input for direct instrument recording.
- Remote control software manages up to 8 racks simultaneously (64 preamps).
- Automatic total recall of all settings for easy session replication.
- 8-channel mic/line expansion with ADAT I/O
- 8 Clarett mic preamps with Air transformer emulation
- 8 line outputs from D/A or mic preamps
- Dual-port ADAT I/O (8 channels at up to 96kHz, 4 channels at 176.4/192kHz)
- Front-panel instrument inputs engineered with generous headroom
- 8 Audient Console Mic Pres
- All new, Burr Brown AD converter technology
- Variable Input Impedance
- Variable High Pass Filters
- 8 Insert points between the mic preamps and AD converters
- 2 Channels of Class-A Discrete JFET D.I instrument inputs
- Digital Outputs – ADAT, AES & S/PDIF
3 Years Warranty
- 8 x World Class Audient Console Mic Pres
- 2 x Retro Channels with Dual Stage COLOUR Saturation Controls – HMX & IRON
- 2 x Discrete JFET Instrument Inputs
- Pristine 118-dB Burr-Brown A-D Converters
- Balanced Analogue Line Outputs
- ADAT Output for Expandability
- Word Clock Input
- All-Metal Enclosure
- All-tube preamp circuitry for authentic vintage warmth.
- Replicates the iconic Putnam 610 console Mic Preamplifier and DI.
- Legendary all-tube sound now affordable for project studios.
- Gain, Level, and impedance selection for versatile tonal options.
- Portable design suited for studio, desktop, and stage use.
- Microphone Input Impedance: Selectable, 500 Ohms or 2k Ohms
- Balanced Line Input Impedance: 20k Ohms
- Hi-Z Input Impedance: Selectable, 2.2M Ohms or 47k Ohms
- Maximum Microphone Input Level: -8 dBu (2K input Imp. & 15 dB Pad in)
- Maximum Output Level: 80 Ohms
- Unique tube and solid-state “Tone-blending” for versatile preamp tones.
- Captures the classic Putnam 610 console mic preamp sound.
- Dual gain stages for effective signal shaping.
- Discrete JFET DI with 2.2M ohm high impedance for instruments.
- 70dB+ of gain, +48V phantom power, pad (15dB), phase invert, and low cut filter (75Hz).
- Front and rear panel inputs for flexibility.
- Compact 2U half-rack design with rack-mounting kit included.
- Built with high-quality components and backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
- Captures the classic sound of the legendary 610 modular console.
- Offers variable input gain and output levels for precise control.
- Operates with ultra-quiet performance for pristine recordings.
- Provides mic, balanced line, and hi-Z inputs for versatile connectivity.
- Offers multiple impedance settings for optimized audio quality.
- Features a classic EQ for shaping your sound.
- 4 TEC Award-winning 710 Twin-Finity microphone/line preamps with dual-path 285-volt Class-A tube and transimpedance solid state preamps.
- Phase-aligned tone-blending of tube and solid state circuits, offering a range from creamy to crunchy tones.
- Each preamp channel features a newly designed 1176-style compression circuit for dynamic control.
- Versatile 4-channel preamp with selectable compression, ideal for microphones and instruments.
- Classic sound from the legendary 610 modular console.
- Versatile inputs: mic, line, and hi-Z.
- Adjustable input gain and output levels.
- -15dB pad, phase reverse, and dual bands of shelving EQ.
- Multiple impedance settings for flexibility.
- Enhanced frequency response for optimal sound.
- Upgraded silver-face design and build quality.
- Custom-wound double-sized alloy transformers for premium performance.
- Ultra-quiet operation for clean recordings.
- Three Triodes for Rich Tube Sound.
- Class-A Circuit for Exceptional Audio Quality.
- Precise Frequency Response: 20 – 20,000 Hz +/- 1.5dB.
- Stepped Potentiometers for Accurate Settings.
- Transformer Balanced Inputs and Output.
- Internal Power Supply with Toroidal Transformer.
- Compact Design: Height 132mm (3U), Width 483mm, Depth 250mm.
- Discrete mic/line/hi-z preamp with award-winning Camden topology.
- Exceptional audio performance with near-theoretical limits of noise, distortion, and phase/frequency linearity at all gains.
- 48V orange LED indicates voltage status for microphone protection.