No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Antelope MRC Multichannel USB Remote Controller
- Designed for Galaxy 32 Synergy Core
- Multichannel monitoring System
- Tactile and straightforward monitoring workflow
- Seamless support for over 23 formats, from stereo to 9.1.6 Dolby Atmos
- Flexible 5-preset recall system at your fingertips
Antelope MRC Multichannel USB Remote Controller Overview:
The Antelope MRC is a hardware remote controller that provides tactile control over vital multichannel monitoring parameters of supported Antelope Audio interfaces. Currently compatible with the flagship Galaxy 32 Synergy Core, MRC is the long-awaited solution for facilitating surround and immersive audio workflows.
EXTENSIVE FUNCTIONALITY MEETS INTUITIVE DESIGN
The Antelope MRC’s layout and buttons mirror all major monitoring controls of the system, supporting more than 23 formats, from stereo to 9.1.6 Dolby Atmos. It provides physical access to volume control over either the calibrated multichannel output or the interface’s dedicated stereo monitor output. The MRC also offers individual speaker solo and mute functionality for all supported formats, as well as a customizable preset system for switching between signal sources, outputs, audio formats, and much more. Carefully designed for a seamless monitoring workflow, the controller features clicky, tactile-feel buttons and LED indicators to eliminate any guesswork. It is also plug-and-play compatible with Atmos-ready Antelope Audio interfaces via a single USB computer connection.
BUILT TO LAST
Built to withstand the demands of any studio, the Antelope MRC boasts a compact, rigid build that fits comfortably on any desk. The metal housing with a black brushed aluminum finish provides both endurance and stylish looks. Designed and manufactured in the EU, this is a high-quality controller that is built to last.
- Supports 23+ formats, from stereo to 9.1.6 Dolby Atmos
- A comprehensive and customizable preset recall system for fast switching between input sources, outputs and much more
- Individual mute and solo functionality for each speaker across all supported formats
- Rotary encoder for volume control over either calibrated multichannel output or dedicated stereo monitor output
- Mute and dim functionality for currently selected output
- Plug-and-play compatibility with Atmos-ready Antelope Audio interfaces via a single USB computer connection
- Bus-powered over the USB connection
- Designed for seamless monitoring workflow with a tactile feel
- Carefully pre-defined buttons with LED indication remove second-guessing
- Compact size, ready to fit comfortably on any desk
- Metal housing with a black brushed aluminum finish provides both endurance and stylish looks
- Designed and manufactured in the EU
MRC remote controller, getting started guide, and USB cable