No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Lewitt Pure Tube Essential Tube Condenser Microphone
- Studio microphone with quality sound and hand-selected 12AU7/ECC82 tube.
- Signal path free of capacitors and semiconductors
- 7 dB (A) noise performance
- Transformer-based filter to balance proximity effect musically
- Compact, energy-saving power supply for global use
- Includes magnetic pop filter, shock mount, 7-pin XLR cable, transport bag, and mil-spec transport case
- 10-year LEWITT guarantee Transport Bag
Lewitt Pure Tube Essential Tube Condenser Microphone:
Lewitt Pure Tube was thoughtfully created to help you deliver your best vocal performance and ignite your imagination.
Its innovative circuit powers a genuine 1-inch condenser capsule that adds warmth, depth, and intimacy to your voice while outperforming other vintage microphones in terms of technical capabilities. To maintain clarity, a transformer-based filter balances the proximity effect and completely smooths out the audio image for vocal recordings.
Unique signal path for maximum signal integrity and ultra-low noise performance.
Lewitt Pure Tube achieves its ageless sound quality through the implementation of an entirely new circuit. The unique signal path is completely free of semiconductors and capacitors, allowing you to hear the full character of the hand-picked tube with an extremely low noise floor. Pure Tube’s ultra-low noise level of 7 dB (A) will never have a detrimental impact on your signal, even with the significant post-processing employed in modern music production.
Traditional Tube Microphone:
Finally, 100 years after the original tube microphone was built, there is a tube microphone with no technological disadvantages over FET or other tube microphones. Lewitt Pure Tube, with its exceptional sound quality and features, will satisfy all those seeking a premium audio update.
Purchasing a $1000+ microphone is a significant investment for many musicians trying to advance their careers, and LEWITT provides a 10-year guarantee (along with industry-leading customer support) to ensure peace of mind.
- Includes a Lewitt Pure Tube microphone, power supply unit, shock mount, magnetic pop filter, and 7-pin XLR cable.
- One transfer bag and one Mil-Spec transport case.
The Lewitt Pure Tube has a new signal channel that is completely free of coloring from semiconductors and capacitors. This means that the warm, rich character of the hand-picked ECC82/12AU7 tube will be the only thing you hear when listening to your vocalist perform.
Also, thanks to its revolutionary circuitry, the Lewitt Pure Tube boasts an extremely low self-noise level of only 7 dB-A. This means you can record even whisper-quiet vocal recordings without introducing microphone noise into the audio feed. And for vocalists who aren’t afraid to take risks, the Lewitt Pure Tube’s max 132dBSPL is up to the task.
Lewitt Pure Tube Essential Tube Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Studio tube microphones designed for vocalists
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The new signal path is devoid of capacitor and semiconductor coloring.
- Hand-selected ECC82/12AU7 tube.
- The ultra-low self-noise is only 7 dB-A, and the transformer-based filter musically balances the proximity effect.
- Energy-saving PSU works all across the world.
- Includes mic mount, power supply unit, 7-pin XLR cable, and transport bag (optional shock mount and pop filter offered separately).
- Lewitt’s 10-year warranty
- Maximum SPL of 132 dB.
- Dynamic range: 125 decibels
- Frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz
- Microphone weight: 24.41 ounces.
132 dB SPL
2 mV/Pa (-31 dB)
7 dB (A-weighted)
External power supply
7" x 2.6" x 1.8"
power supply, Mount, 7-pin XLR cable, Transport Bag