No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Two Notes ReVolt Bass Guitar tube effect
- Two notes revolt has three tonally different channels of bass history’s most renowned amp tones
- Classic Clean channel provides crystalline, high-headroom cleans with the ideal degree of warmth.
- The Vintage Dirt channel has an old-school flavor, while the Modern Drive channel is more forceful.
- Uses an all-analog signal path with a high-voltage 12AX7 preamp tube for added warmth and bite.
Two Notes ReVolt Bass Guitar Tube Effect Overview:
Three channels of iconic analog bass tones.
Bass is the foundation of any band, and the Two Notes ReVolt Bass’s all-analog signal line, replete with a 12AX7 preamp tube operating at a healthy 200V, assures a standout sound in any situation. The ReVolt Bass’s three channels produce a wide range of sounds, from high-headroom cleans to old-school dirt to current drive. You also get an integrated dry/wet blend for more tone-shaping power. Analog speaker modeling ensures a professional, miked-cab sound on stage and in the studio. The ReVolt Bass integrates easily with the rest of your setup owing to a 4-cable mode, an FX loop, and MIDI I/O. This bass preamp pedal also incorporates 10 DynIRs for increased DI flexibility. Bassists looking for a durable, portable alternative for their pedalboards and fly rigs will get a lot of use out of the Two Notes ReVolt Bass.
Tons of legendary amp tones.
Two Notes understands what bass players want. As a result, the ReVolt Bass’s three unique tonal channels replicate history’s most renowned amplifier tones. The Classic Clean channel produces crystalline, high-headroom cleans with just enough warmth to please your ears. The Vintage Dirt channel produces vibe-infused, old-school characters. And the Modern Drive channel gives you all the aggressive gnarliness you can take. All of the ReVolt Bass’s amp tones use an all-analog signal route, which includes a 12AX7 preamp tube running at a healthy 200V for added warmth and bite. An integrated dry/wet blend is also available, providing you with the improved tone-shaping capabilities you require to rise above the noise.
Built-in analog speaker emulation.
When using the Two Notes ReVolt Bass onstage to feed a PA, you’ll need a high-quality speaker simulation to provide a natural sound. That’s why this preamp pedal contains an analog speaker simulation. This cab sim provides a detailed, concentrated sound on your monitors and in the front of the house, while keeping the volume manageable onstage. The ReVolt Bass’s speaker sim also works in the studio when you need it; simply plug it in and you’re ready to go. Want the ultimate DI solution? Not an issue. The ReVolt Bass comes with the ReVolt Series B. DynIR Cabinet Collection, which includes ten superb DynIR captures inspired by the world’s most coveted bass amps,. All you need to do is load the DynIRs into your Captor X, Torpedo Wall of Sound, or Torpedo C.A.B. M+, and you’ll be ready to rock.
Easy integration with your existing bass rig
We appreciate how easy it is to integrate the ReVolt Bass into our existing setups. A 4-cable mode makes complex routing scenarios a piece of cake. An FX loop allows you to easily add stompboxes and outboard effects. You also get MIDI I/O for remote loop switching and a whole lot more. No matter how simple or complicated your setup is, the ReVolt Bass has what it takes to serve as the beating heart of your rig
Two Notes: ReVolt Bass Preamp Pedal Features:
- The integrated dry/wet blend offers additional tone-shaping power.
- Built-in analog speaker modeling offers a professional, miked-cab sound, both on stage and in the studio.
- It includes 10 DynIR catches for Captor X, Torpedo Wall of Sound, and Torpedo C.A.B. M+.
- Using 4-cable mode simplifies complex routing problems.
- The FX loop simplifies the integration of stompboxes and outboard effects, while MIDI I/O allows for remote loop switching and other features.
3-channel Bass Preamp, Amp Sim, DI
3-band EQ (dirt/drive), 2-band EQ (clean)
10 x DynIRs, Overdrive, Exciter, Reverb, Compressor
1 x 1/4", 1 x 1/8" (aux)
1 x 1/4", 1 x XLR, 1 x 1/8" (headphones)
2 x 1/4" (FX loop), 2 x 1/8" TRS Type-A MIDI (in, out)
12V DC power supply (included)