No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Native Instruments Kontrol S61 Mk3 61-key Keyboard
Native Instruments Kontrol S61 Mk3:
Take Command of Your Sound Like Never Before:
Native Instruments has been on an unwavering quest to bridge the physical and digital divides since the inception of the Kontrol Smart Keyboard Controllers, seamlessly integrating their cutting-edge NKS technology with nuanced, tactile control that makes any Virtual Instrument feel as real as possible. They’ve elevated the series to new heights of expressivity with the Kontrol S Mk3 controllers, which are available in 49-, 61-, and 88-key configurations and loaded with cutting-edge Fatar keybeds developed in collaboration with Native Instruments to ensure that the highly-detailed polyphonic aftertouch captures every nuance of your sound. While the S49 and S61 have semi-weighted keys, the S88 has one of the world’s first widely available hammer-action polyphonic aftertouch controllers, fusing the worlds of sound, music, and technology.
Mk3: an elevated expressive experience:
Expressivity has never been more subtle than with the Kontrol keyboard controllers. Onboard polyphonic aftertouch gives you precise control over each note, allowing you to use pressure and velocity adjustments across chords to create expressive passages and progressions. Furthermore, the highly adjustable set of assignment choices allows you to modulate pitch, cutoff, vibrato, and almost any other parameter with your virtual instrument of choice, resulting in unrivaled MPE (MIDI Polyphonic Expression). Furthermore, because each keybed was created in partnership with Fatar, it captures not only the intricacies of each mode of expression, but is properly calibrated for the extraordinary resolution of MIDI 2.0 and the creative possibilities it provides on any instrument or control.
Complete integration that is geared toward the future:
The newly redesigned Kontrol keyboard maximizes depth of control while streamlining the user experience with great ergonomics. A tough, long-lasting housing is made of CNC-machined anodized aluminum that has been bead blasted for a frame that is as strong as it is aesthetically pleasing. Its bright, full-color display allows for precise control of any NKS instrument. At the same time, its eight knobs, 4D encoder, and pads can be customized for almost any performance, composition, or arrangement functionality accessible in your DAW. The newly revamped Light Guide: RGB illumination on every key, button, and encoder, as well as the pitch and modulation wheels, takes instrument integration to new heights. To help you focus, use these to stay in key, assign zones and switches, indicate scales, and much more.
Maintain your connection in any rig:
Native Instruments has stressed integration with each version of the Kontrol S Smart Keyboard Controllers, and the Mk3 expands on this flexibility with greater customization than ever before. Its USB-C bus-powered architecture offers MIDI via USB for smooth integration with your DAW. The onboard 5-pin DIN MIDI I/O enhances interoperability far beyond the digital boundaries of your NKS virtual instruments, even transferring MPE data for compatible instruments and devices. There are also four 1/4-inch TRS jacks for flexible pedal use: one for sustain, one for expression, and two assignable inputs for a variety of supplemental control or expression possibilities.
Native Instruments Kontrol S61 Mk3 Features:
- Native Instruments has stressed integration with each version of the Kontrol S Smart Keyboard Controllers, and the Mk3 expands on this flexibility with greater customization than ever before.
- Onboard polyphonic aftertouch and MPE capabilities
- With MIDI 2.0 compatibility, you’ll have complete control over your sound, with astonishing detail.
- The high-resolution full-color display (1200 x 480mm) enables for precise browsing, customizing, mixing, and more.
- CNC-machined housing is made of anodized aluminum with a bead-blasted surface for an aesthetically beautiful and long-lasting design.
- The use of the incredibly adaptable Light Guide is made possible by RGB-backlit encoders, pads, keys, and wheels.
- The redesigned Light Guide delivers real-time and interactive information such as scales, critical zones, switches, and more.
- 5-pin DIN MIDI in/out provides for extensive interoperability with most arrangements, including MPE and polyphonic aftertouch data for compatible instruments.
- Keybed was created in partnership with Fatar to provide unprecedented expressivity.
- There are dedicated 1/4-inch jacks for sustain and expression pedals, as well as two more assignable jacks for versatile sonic control.
- Ergonomic pitch and modulation wheels enable various assignment possibilities, allowing you to get the most out of every supported DAW and NKS instrument.
- Push encoder with four directions music browsing and project navigation with one hand
- The use of tag-based unified browsing across all Komplete instruments allows you to rapidly find the sounds you’re looking for right from the hardware.
- The USB-C bus-powered design also supports MIDI over USB, reducing cable clutter and enhancing data transmission speeds.
- Enter the primary parameters of any Komplete instrument, which will be instantly mapped to the touch-sensitive controller knobs.
- At the stroke of a button, you may create arpeggiated melodies, play chords with single keys, or map the entire keyrange to scales.
- The dedicated transport section provides complete access to your DAW’s playback and recording controls, reaching much deeper than prior versions for unparalleled integration.
Komplete Kontrol unites and organizes all your instruments, effects, loops, and samples, mapping everything to the keyboard controller.
A Kontakt instrument optimized for polyphonic aftertouch, with a range of fully tweakable acoustic-electric hybrid sounds inspired by nature.
Capture every detail and nuance of a beautiful, centuries-old instrument, in a contemporary production tool with cutting-edge parameter controls.
Guitar Rig 7 LE
A trimmed down version of the mighty Guitar Rig 7 Pro, with an inspiring selection of amps, cabs, delays, reverbs, stompboxes, and compressors.
iZotope Elements Suite
Combines four powerful, award-winning audio technologies in one package: RX 10 Elements, Nectar 4 Elements, Ozone 11 Elements, and Neutron 4 Elements.
Ableton Live Lite
A lightweight version of Ableton Live 11. It comes with all of Live’s essential workflows, instruments, and effects.
|Type of Keys||
Pitchbend, Mod Wheel, Ribbon Controller
8 x knobs, 1 x 4 direction encoder
|Dedicated Transport Control||
Keyboard Controller, MIDI 2.0
|Number of Keys||
4 x 1/4″ TRS (sustain, expression, assign 1, assign 2)
In, Out, USB
2 x Type C (Host, Power)
Komplete 14 Select, Komplete Kontrol, Hypha, Stradivari Cello, Guitar Rig 7 LE, iZotope Element Suite, Ableton Live Lite
AAX, AU, VST, VST3, Standalone
|Hardware Requirements – Mac||
Hardware Requirements – Mac
|Hardware Requirements – PC||
8GB RAM minimum, Intel Core i5 or higher
|OS Requirements – Mac||
MacOS 13 or higher (MacOS 12 in MIDI 1.0 mode)
|OS Requirements – PC||
Windows 10 or higher
USB bus powered