No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
PreSonus ioStation 24c USB Audio Interface
- 2-in/2-out USB-C Interface with 2 XMAX Preamps
- 100mm Motorized Fader, Transport Control with Solo
- Studio One Artist DAW, and Studio Magic Plug-in Suite – Mac/PC
- Integrated PreSonus FaderPort technology
- 2 transparent XMAX Class A mic preamps to capture every detail
PreSonus ioStation 24c USB Audio Interface
2×2, 192 kHz, USB-C Compatible Audio Interface and Production Controller
The ioStation 24c audio interface and production controller provides essential tools to record, mix, and produce in an ergonomic desktop design that fits into any home studio. Record through two pristine XMAX mic preamps and high-definition 24-bit, 192 kHz analog-to-digital converters. Navigate your recordings with easy-to-use transport controls. Edit your production and automate parameters with the powerful Session Navigator and mix using a 100 mm touch-sensitive motorized fader. Whether you’re producing your latest album or just getting started with your first podcast, the ioStation 24c lets you record and mix, with tactile controls—all on a single USB connection.
Award-winning XMAX preamps onboard
Ever since PreSonus’s first-generation XMAX preamps hit the market, engineers at Sweetwater have been huge fans of their naturally warm and vibrant sound, and the ioStation 24c showcases two solid-state XMAX Class A mic preamps. These pres offer impressively clear sound, and, even with the gain dialed down, you’ll still have loads of volume with plenty of headroom to spare.
Professional-level digital resolution available
Speaking of headroom, thanks to the ioStation 24c’s high-quality digital converters, you get an impressive 115dB of dynamic range that allows you to capture every nuance and sonic detail of your source. What’s more, these converters are capable of operating at up to 192kHz resolution, allowing you to go well past the 96kHz of professional studio work and future-proof your recordings for the high-quality standards yet to come. In other words, whether you need ultra-high-resolution audio for sound-design work or simply want to capture your recordings in the greatest possible sonic detail, your Studio 26c is ready for the job.
Superb software package included
Your purchase includes Studio One Artist and everything you need to start recording via your computer. Plus, to take your recordings to the next level, you get the Studio Magic plug-in suite. This extensive collection of popular plug-ins includes emulations of classic studio gear from legendary manufacturers, adding hundreds of dollars in extra value. Punch up your mix bus with the Brainworx bx_opto compressor, add ambient reverb with Lexicon MPX-i Reverb, fire up transients with SPL’s Attacker Plus, and much more. And since these plug-ins are available in AAX, VST, and AU formats, they’re compatible with any DAW.
Integrated PreSonus FaderPort technology
The ioStation distinguishes itself by including technology from PreSonus’ well-regraded FaderPort line of products, which add physical, console-type control over channel parameters. The ioStation is loaded with a high-quality motorized long-throw fader to give you the feel needed for recording perfect fades and writing automation. It includes standard transport controls and other general session controls such as undo/redo, solo/mute clear, track management, and more, plus you can switch automation modes instantly.
The innovative Session Navigator controls make managing complex sessions a breeze. Enjoy instant hands-on control of any Studio One parameter via a link/lock to parameter mode. Lock the ioStation onto a specific mixer channel in your DAW with a channel selector mode. You can scroll through and zoom in or out of your DAW timeline, select and nudge a section, region, or event, and more. You also get a pan control and pan “flip” mode.
- USB-C compatible (USB 2.0), 24-bit/192 kHz 2×2 audio interface and production controller
- 2 high-headroom instrument/line inputs to record guitar, bass, and your favorite synths
- High-powered headphone amp with Mix knob for zero-latency, analog monitoring
- 2 balanced ¼-inch Line outputs with dedicated level control
- Single touch-sensitive, 100 mm long-throw, motorized fader
- Transport controls with solo, mute, and record arm
- Innovative Session Navigator controls make mixing and controlling DAWs quick and easy
- Seamless, native support for Studio One
- Compatible with Logic Pro X, Cubase, Ableton Live, and Pro Tools via MCU and HUI
- USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables included
- Studio One Artist and Studio Magic Plug-in Suite included
- Type:Interface with DAW Transport Controller
- Computer Connectivity:USB 2.0
- Form Factor:Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O:2 x 2
- Number of Preamps:2
- Phantom Power:Yes
- A/D Resolution:24-bit/192kHz
- Analog Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4″ combo (mic/line/Hi-Z)
- Analog Outputs:2 x 1/4″ (L/R)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4″
- USB:1 x USB-C
- Other I/O:1 x 1/4″ (footswitch)
- Software:Studio One Artist, Studio Magic Plug-ins
- Compatibility:Logic Pro X, Cubase, Ableton Live, MCU, HUI
- OS Requirements – Mac:OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit
- OS Requirements – PC:Windows 7 SP1 or later, 64-bit
- Power Supply:12V DC power supply (included)
- Weight:2 lbs.
The ProAudio is ready to provide you with helpful advice and unparalleled service completely free of charge. We help you to buy music gear with confidence and free technical support.