No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Rupert Neve R10 500 Series Rack
- Rupert Neve R10 suit for 500 Series Rack Modules.
- LED Current Metering: 150% More power for the 10-space chassis.
- Accommodates a variety of manufacturer units.
- Solid and firm steel construction.
- Switching-mode PSU with frequencies much outside the hearing range
Rupert Neve R10 500 Series Rack:
The Rupert Neve R10 500 Series chassis is a 10-space steel rack enclosure featuring XLR and 1/4″ TRS I/O for use with any studio setup. To ensure that your modules are adequately powered, the R10 provides 200% of the required current, so you will never be underpowered. It also includes a built-in LED display to show current consumption and a double-shielded internal power supply to prevent interference or unwanted noise from entering your signal. Rupert Neve is an audio legend. So you can be confident that when he creates a 500 Series chassis, it will be of the highest quality. Give your 500 Series modules the attention they deserve with the Rupert Neve Designs R10 500 Series rack.
Genius in the details:
The Rupert Neve R10 is an example of genius in the details. The R10’s internal power supply is double-shielded and precisely constructed to prevent magnetic induction in any of the module slots. The power supply is switching-mode, and great care has been taken to ensure that the frequencies are well outside the audible range. There is an internal jumper arrangement that allows you to easily link slots in pairs. It even has variable-position screw holes that slide to accommodate modules that are slightly out of specification, making module installation quick and uncomplicated. Trust: The RND R10 is the best 500 Series rack you can buy.
Features of Rupert Neve R10:
- Double voltage Power: more than twice the required power for the 500 series standard.
- Dual Inputs: Both inputs and outputs have XLR and TRS inputs.
- Current Metering: LED meters track your current usage.
- Worldwide Power Supply: The auto-switching high-performance supply is at home anywhere in the world, from 90V to 240
Rupert Neve R10 is made in the United States.
Rupert Neve Designs R10 500 Series Rack Specifications:
- Provides over 2,400 mA of internal power (200% of VPI-spec necessary current) to handle any module.
- The internal power supply is double-shielded to prevent magnetic induction in module slots.
- The LED current consumption meter monitors what your modules are utilizing.
- Variable-position screw holes allow for rapid and easy module insertion.
- XLR and 1/4″ TRS I/O provide configurable channel strip versatility, allowing for stereo operation with two modules, such as compressors
|Number of Slots
10 x XLR, 10 x 1/4"
10 x XLR, 10 x 1/4"
Standard IEC AC cable, Internal switch-mode power supply